Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's all about me:)

Well! My name is Angela i'm a 27 year old female & I'm married to a Military man!! I currently live in Washington D.C. I've lived here for about six months now!! I was Born in Boise Idaho & grew up in Detroit Michigan! I have two wonderful parents who are so in love together they have been married for twenty six years now! I have a Younger brother who is twenty four and recently got engaged to his amazing girlfriend of three years! I have an eighteen year old sister who is about to embark on her first year of college at the beginning of September!! I have an eight year old son who i love very much but,,haven't raised since he was three due to some bad decisions on my part but,,he is happy and loved very much by my loving,amazing parents:) That pretty much sums it up in a nut shell!!! Hope you enjoy learning about me and what i have to offer you:)

No comments: