Tuesday, August 12, 2008

~One Tree Hill~

Well! I'm a huge "One Tree Hill" fan! i have been watching the show since it first aired!! It is a show about the trials & life of Lucas Scott,Peyton Sawyer,Brooke Davis,Nathan Scott,Haley James Scott,Marvin McFadden (a.k.a. Mouth) & Skills!!! It is a warm fun loving show that has amazing twists of fate,heart break,Betrayles of all sorts!! I have been following it for all the years that is has been on,,Now that it is about to embark it's sixth season! I'm just as pumped as ever to see what happens the anticipation is what the whole show is based on really!!!

It always has "Cliff Hangers" which keeps it interesting and fans always wanting more:) I will post upcoming "OTH" post here on my blog since it is a show i'm real passionate about!!! So,,if you are just as a big a fan as I you are in for a real treat:)

No comments: